Followers

Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Thank You!

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Where has this year gone?
It sure has gone by quick but it has been a fabulous creative year for me!

I am so looking forward to next year as for the first time I am off to America to meet my DT friends from Gone Artsy in June. I am so excited I can't begin to tell you!

This year also sees my husband having his 60th birthday, 20 years we have been together and I can't believe how time has flown, but they always say "time flies when you are having fun" and I sure have!

Today my card is a "Thank You" for each and everyone of you!
Thank you for your comments, visits and support and I look forward to sharing more of my work with you all next year!


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered paper from First Edition Rose Garden, I have distressed with scissors and Vintage Photo.
2. I cut a strip from Prima Pixie Glen paper pack and distressed with Vintage Photo.
3. I then cut out the paper with the bird and clock and distressed with weathered wood.
4. The topper is from my stash which has also been distressed with Vintage Photo.
5. To finish off I added the corner, metal leaf, blue and cream roses and a thank you tag.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Linda! Love this!
    I wish you a happy New Year and thank you for all your inspiring beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Linda to end the year. Thank you for all the inspiration throughout the year and look forward to seeing lots more in 2015. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda bet you go to America with an empty case lol. Have a very Happy New Year, Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous hun xx Happy New Year to you and yours x
    hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year from Australia, it is now 2015 let's hope for a better year. Love the card, style and gorgeous colours...xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nicely crafted! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda, this is awesome! Love the pop of blue in the flowers. Such a beautiful card!
    Sounds like you're going to have a great upcoming new year.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. a veru beautiful card Linda and I wish you A Happy New Year.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's to 2015
    Great card Linda
    Happy new year to you and yours xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda,Wishing you A Very Happy, Healthy and creative New Year!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful Linda. Happy New Year greetings to you. Looking forward to viewing more of your fabulous creations in 2015.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. a lovely make Linda - and your travel plans sound very exciting! Wishing you and yours all the very best for 2015! Big hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card Linda, wow America sounds exciting and congrats on 20 years :) hugs, Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Linda, you sure have some exciting things going on for this year, hope you hve lots of fun. Fabulous project and love the colours.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card, I love it.
    Happy new year x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card Linda. Sounds like you are going to have a fun packed 2015.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A great card Linda. Have a fab 2015 x

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely vintage card, Linda. I like your style :)
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  19. That little girl photo is adorable! Great vintage card Linda

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely vintage card Linda and thanks for all your inspiration over the past 12 months. Hugs JENNIFER XX

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning card, Happy New year and apologies for not being about to leave comments. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy New Year Linda and how lucky are you going off to the US ... am very jealous. Fantastic card with an adorable image. Lou x x x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge and good luck!
    Marzena DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx