Followers

Monday, 29 December 2014

Revisit of Crafty Projects 2014 - Part 1

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I am showcasing 6 of my favourite projects from January to June of this year.
I have added the links to the original post if you wish to see how I made these cards.

I wonder which one is your favourite from these 6?

Today we are off to meet up with one of Rick's brothers, along with a couple of other family members at Alderley Edge for lunch.

January



February



March



April 



May



June




I do so enjoy crafting and I hope that my work inspires you in some small way!

Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


17 comments:

  1. Not sure if my other comment went through, so just to say again, these are lovely and especially like the bird one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Linda,lovely to see these again.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. they all are gorgeous great cards true the year Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards showcased LInda and I am so glad you shared these...wonderful designs. Hope your start to the New Year will be a happy one....xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all beautiful Linda!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All fabulous, I love expecially the last four!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are lovely Linda. I love the seashells one.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a lovely day, April is my fave

    ReplyDelete
  9. Number 1 for me although they are all fabulous. hope you had a good lunch. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda - all beautiful cards, great to see the all again. Hope you had a great Christmas. All the best for 2015 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great choice and all very different.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card selection Linda.
    hope you had a good day.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great projects Linda. Hope 2015 is wonderful xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. All fabulous crafty creations Linda. I think June is my favourite. The background and sea shells are wonderful. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. More wow, birds of a feather has such striking colours, it looks amazing, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx