Followers

Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Revisit of Crafty Project 2014 Part 2

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Oh my word 1 more day left to 2014 after today!

I hope you enjoyed revisiting some of my projects from the beginning of the year.

Today I am sharing my favourite projects from July to December.
Underneath each month I have put the link to the actual post which has a step by step on how I created each project.

July 



August 



September 



October 



I am entering this into 
Artistic Inspirations #122 - My Favourite Things I made this in October.

November 



December

Digi Bells DT Project


Well there you have it my favourite 12 project for the last 12 months. It was a hard decision as there were so many that where my favourites and I have tried to show you a mixture of what I have created.

Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxx

18 comments:

  1. Could not pick a favourite ,as all are lovely
    Happy new year new Linda ,May it be a good one xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are brilliant, I remember when I first saw that hat, and been so impressed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations Linda.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card display is gorgeous and love the images/stamps including the beautiful colours and designs. Look forward to seeing more of them.xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda all you creations are gorgeous. I would like to wish you a Happy New Year. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great and fantastic projects you have made Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and varied projects Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm trying to come back from my blogging break and now I'm seeing all the wonderful cards I missed from you. I loved seeing these throughout the year and still love seeing them again! Fantastic.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your choices Linda and it's lovely to see them again. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creations Linda but I just love the black and white card, so elegant. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I wish you and your family all the best for 2015.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic choices and projects Linda. I love the box with the glasses on and the Digi Bells fairy.
    Wishing you a fabulous 2015, may it bring you many wonderful things. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, some stunning makes, you truly are talented. My fave i think is the bright coloured hat, with the bird on top, its amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. All gorgeous projects Linda. Happy New Year to you.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great projects in 2014. Thanks for sharing them with us at Artistic Inspirations. Happy New Year! Maja DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Linda thanks for entering your November project at Artistic Inspirations. I love this hat so elegant and just plain pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx