Followers

Tuesday, 9 December 2014

Pocketful of Embellishments

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A very early post this morning as I am off to Dorset for a couple of days.

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.

Today I am sharing with you a Pocketful of Embellishments I made in a swap.
Mine made its way to Russia and Julia was a happy bunny.


I made a book using A3 pearlescent card and BoBunny Papers.
The front of the book I added metal corners and a flower I made with lace, crocheted doilies and a button.


I made two pockets for the embellishments and added 2 layers of lace and pearls across the top of each pocket.


I made 16 embellishments, 3 with crocheted pink flowers with leaves and pearl centres, another 3 with multicoloured wool white leaves and purple centres. I then painted 3 clothes pegs added cream feathers and brown flowers, I then had 3 mason jar die cuts which I added a layer of circle lace and ribbon roses I added pearls along the top.


To finish off I made 4 tags, and added lace and ribbon to the top.
Using Martha Stewart Paper Clay I made 3 cameras, 3 blossoms, 3 butterflies and 2 frames and the bird is a wooden charm which I embossed with Frantage.

Many thanks for your visit and continued support
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. Fabulous card design and full of wonderful detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda. A real work of art. I do love all your embellishments too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea Linda.
    Have a lovely trip xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a fabulous pocket!! Love the flower made with lace and the crocheted doilies on the cover! Julia will be very happy of her swap content!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project! Love the lacy flower.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's a beautiful project that you have made Linda. lots to see on.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a wonderful way to do an embellishment swap, Linda! Not only are the embellies terrific, but having therm all together in one little booklet is delightful. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous Linda. Gorgeous project and lovely embellishments. Hope you have a good couple of days away.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely Linda, who wouldn't be thrilled with this little bundle of goodies! I hope what you get in return is as much fun!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this book is gorgeous the recipient is going to be so pleased. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous swap Linda, love all the embellishments you've added. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous Linda, gorgeous design and all though`s beautiful embellishments.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its brilliant Linda, lovely embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what a fabulous project. This is amazing Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous swap Linda great embellishments. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fantastic gift Linda and what a lucky lady to receive so many of your lovely goodies. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, what a fabulous gift and so much detail! love it
    hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great swap! I love the design and all the cute embellishments you shared. Awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx