Followers

Sunday, 7 December 2014

Magical Christmas

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
A nice easy day here for me today, might even manage to get some images/stamps coloured for future projects.

Today I have an Art Deco Christmas card to share.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card base which I have matted and layered lilac snowflake paper.
2. The next layer I have matted and layered octagonal strip with foam pads
3. The image I matted and layered with foam pads.
4. To finish off I added the sentiment, netting which I made into a bow with a purple gem and added gems onto 2 of the corners.

Many thanks for your visit today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

19 comments:

  1. Stunning and elegant Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so lovely, Linda. I'm totally mad about that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! I love the way you made the bow out of the netting on here.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Linda. Love that image.
    Hugs,
    Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your image,gorgeous card Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Sweetie.

    Just watching Fanny Craddock on the TV. I used to watch it when I was little with my dad. Always thought Fanny was a dude but nope...looked it up and she was just ugly. :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab Art Deco Christmas card, it's very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love Art Deco and I love your card too Linda, very elegant.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the image and your card design. Thankyou for joining us for Favourite Christmas colours this month at Craft for the Craic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful elegant Christmas card Linda.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card design Linda. Great image x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful card Linda, I love the octagonal shapes and the colours. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very Art Deco, love the design and your bow. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A wonderful art deco card Linda, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very elegant
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Craft for the Craic
    Happy Christmas to you
    Pixie (DT member)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx