Followers

Friday, 19 December 2014

Love is like a Butterfly

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A busy day ahead catching up on some admin work after my week of playing Santa!

I hope you all have a lovely day! 

Today's card is made using Kanban topper from blog candy I won.


Step by Step

1. I folded an A3 piece of cream pearlesent card and cut out the shape using SB Grande Scalloped Circle.
2. The first layer is purple card card which I embossed using Embossalicious Floral Folder then cut out using SB Grande Circle die.
3. I then attached the outer of the topper and added pearl gems to the scallops.
4. I the sprayed the topper with Spray and Sparkle Silver glitter and adhered to card with foam pads.
5. To finish off I added a butterfly from my stash and cut out 3 butterflies using Tattered Lace butterfly dies.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. Love the design here Linda. Fabulous detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Linda. Love those butterflies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda, and I just love butterflies and the beautiful colours
    ♥aNNie {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, the shape, the color combo, the sentiment, esp that pink cardstock in the center. WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shape and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Linda...and you've got me singing the song!! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. CIO challenge blog says MERRY CHRISTMAS and thank you for your wonderful project...stop by and play with us again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card design Linda, love the shape and sentiment.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas..Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww love butterflies, beautiful shaped card. Thanks for coming to play at Sparkles this month. Good luck
    Suzy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just beautiful,such pretty paper and that butterfly is gorgeous, Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Linda, love the shape and the colours are just perfect.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really pretty card Linda. I love the colour scheme and gorgeous butterflies. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty x I love butterflies and this is a great design x
    hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. I am loving the Kanban toppers I won too they are fab. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Linda, loving the shape. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely shaped card Linda. Gorgeous topper and butterflies.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our 4th Anniversary Anything Goes Challenge. Wishing you a Happy New Year.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx