Followers

Wednesday, 17 December 2014

Kitty Cat

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today?

I am off to visit my lovely friend Kath today.  No crafting just catching up and exchanging Christmas presents.

As you all know I love my kitties, Tiggy and Fluffy and thought I would share a photograph of them.


This is a rare moment of them snuggling up together as Fluffy torments Tiggy who is the elder of the two.
What do you think of my fur babies aren't they so cute?
They were the inspiration for my card today.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have punched the corner with X-cut corner punch.
2. The first layer is mirri card which I have coated with Inkadinks, I then stamped the paw prints.
3. The topper is from Kanban and Fluffy can often be found sat in a plant pot whether there is a plant in it or not LOL. I matted and layered onto purple satin mirri card cut out with SB Scalloped Circle die.
4. The sentiment has been matted and layered onto satin mirri card using SB Decorative Circle die.
5. To finish off I added the ribbon which is from my stash.


Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



22 comments:

  1. Linda, your fur babies are gorgeous, my doggie baby would love to play with them, she loves cats. Your card designed upon them is adorable...have a lovely day with your friend.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picture of your fur babies, they are so cute and your card is lovely. Have a nice day with Kath. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, this caught my atttention right away! Your kitties are precious! I love them! I wish my fur-babies would cuddle together like that! And your card is adorable too! Fabulous topper and sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet kitties, love them!
    Your card is very pretty, the kitty is fabulous,love the sentiment, the little tag and the little feet stamped

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, your little kitties just stole my heart!!!! They're darling and that's really a cute picture of them snuggling like that! Love your card too - and that kitty as well!
    Hope you have a great day!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute cats snuggling together, fab card too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuter than cute, adorable kitty's Linda
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda your card is gorgeous as are your two friends. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. CIO challenge blog says MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! and thanks for joining our challenge this week...hope you stop by to play again...your project is awesome...tfs <((><

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photo of your little kitties. Gorgeous card too...beautiful image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Linda, Aaaah they are so cute, love them both and love their names to. A fabulous card, love the image. Hope you and Kath had a good time.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  12. awwww Linda - your card is purrfect - but those cats are even better - what a fab picture xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda, your fur babies are just too cute & your card is gorgeous!
    Hope you & Kath had a great day!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely a cat lovers card, reminds me of my old cat, love the paw prints :)
    Thanks for joining us on TTCRD
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card design Linda, love your cute image.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Linda and stunning cats
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous photo of your kitties Linda, they are adorable. Your card is wonderful, I love the stamped paw prints and the cute image. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute! That sentiment and ribbon piece are perfect for your card. Thank you for sharing with us at CIO.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm not sure which is more precious, my friend, but perhaps the real babies since they can be touched and cuddled. :-D Great card, nonetheless, and I love the paw prints.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic inspirations. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice creation - I like it. Thanks for joining EAC.
    Hugs
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx