Followers

Thursday, 11 December 2014

King of the World

Good Morning Crafty Friends Followers and Visitors

How has your week been so far?

Mine has been a very busy one but an enjoyable one.

Today is a male card, just for a change.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 square white base card.
2. First layer is card printed from another Kraftyhands favourite, Emporium of Curiosities, I have distressed around the card with Vintage Photo and matted and layered at an angle.
3. The next layer is also from the CD, I love this image and distressed with Tattered Rose curled the edges with my pokey tool, matted and layered at an angle.
4. The topper has been distressed and the sentiment too.
5. To finish off I added buttons to the top and bottom.

Thanks for all your comments the past few days I have been away.
Once I am home I will catch up with all that you have created.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous make hun, I love the colours that give such emotion to the card xx
    hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thats lovely, i do find male cards hard, but this is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous vintage card Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Linda, and as always your vintage style cards are wonderful
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fab image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a very beautiful vintage card Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Linda. Love that image. So opulent.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Linda, A beautiful card, love the image.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. I hope you had a lovely time away. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda, I'm sorry I'm not getting around to visit your fab blog so often, you know what it's like looking after a baby?
    Love the card, have a great day xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card, love the vintage look Linda.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card design Linda, gorgeous image.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous vintage looking card Linda. The papers, topper and embellishments are all wonderful. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Angel on this image. It's wonderful vintage looking work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card Linda. Love this CD and you have created a lovely card.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx