Followers

Monday, 1 December 2014

Gone Artsy Tutorial

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

As you will now I am on the design team of Gone Artsy and as part of my role I do live Ustream tutorials.
For my second tutorial I was asked to show how I embellish my cards etc.

The link if you wish to watch is here.

This is my second card which is a tag card.


Step by Step

1. I cut out to pieces of cream pearlescent card 5 x 10 inches and scored from the top at 2 inches. I then adhered the two pieces together and cut the top to form the shape of a tag.
2. I matted and layered papers from Kraftyhands Femme Fatale and Emporium of Curiosities, distressed the edges with Vintage Photo.
3. I painted the inside of a bottle with black acrylic paint and adhered to the card and inserted the feather with Pinflair, I then adhered the cork stopper to the side of it.
4. The sentiment ticket I cut out and distressed and attached to the base. I used metal leave and 3 pink roses to decorate.
5. The heart doily I distressed with Vintage Photo and added the topper over. The lace at the bottom has been distressed with Tattered Rose and I attached to small pink roses.
6. To finish off I added cream and brown organza ribbon to the top of the tag card.


Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, so beautiful. Especially love the feather tip in the ink bottle. CLEVERLY created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Love the feather. Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love all the details you have added. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Linda, on being such a fabulous DT, well deserved, beautiful Tag card, will check the stream out after tea, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful tag card Linda, love it. Off to watch the video now. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag, really pretty design, thanks so much for joining us at A Creative Romance, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful tag card, beautifully crafted, thanks for joinng us at Brown Sugar this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful - so creative - love the bottle and the feather in particular.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic tag Linda, beautiful colours and embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous tag Linda, all the vintage elements are wonderful. I love what you did with the bottle and the heart doily is beautiful.
    I shall watch your tutorial when my internet is being better behaved. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Tag love how you have embellished it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tag card and beautifully embellished.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful tag! Very creative!

    Thank you for participating in the OSAAT "Anything Goes with Lace" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty, thanks for linking up with us over at Jellypark Friends :o).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous project, love the detail. Thank you for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck - Hope to see your creations again. Samara DT - OSAAT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx