Followers

Friday, 26 December 2014

Feathers and Bows

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Oh my word Santa sure was good to me, I hope he was good to you too.

My lovely Hubby bought me the rest of my Copic Ciao's so I have the full set and the carry case for them too. I also got lots of lovely gifts off family and friends.

Today's card is used using Lelli-Bot Crafts Fairy Magic Card Kit


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered dark silver pearlescent card and punched all corners with X-cut corner punch.
2. The next layer is from the card kit and I have used Green Spica glitter pen to highlight some of the areas.
3. The topper has been matted and layered onto dark silver pearlescent card and again I have coloured the leaves with Green Spica glitter pen.
4. The sentiment has been cut with a circle punch and matted and layered with foam pads.
5. To finish off I added the white feather from my stash, the buttons, ribbon rose, black ribbon and butterfly are all from the card kit.


Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays Lida, love this fairy card, this siluette is stunning, the paper and the plume are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda, love the silhouette..
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you had a good christmas Linda - your card is beautiful - I adore that fairy! Big hugs to you and all the very best for 2015! Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Linda, very classy looking, loving the colours and the feather. Hope you had a great Christmas. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Linda, this is just so beautifully chic and I love the mono tones.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi LInda, hope your Christmas was spent in a special way...Brilliant design, silhouette image and papers used. lovely creation...looking forward to the new year and new ventures...xxx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute Linda.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, love the image and papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Striking card hun! I love the small touches of colour you have added, gorgeous x
    hugs
    sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card Linda. The fairy image and the fluff are fabulous.
    I received set B in the Ciaos, now I need to save for set A. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Linda, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card! I love all the silver, really nice! Thanx so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card. love the green highlights. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous work, the feather is a nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous image Linda and love the monochrome look. Sounds like you had a good time at christmas.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges this week and Happy New Year!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhhh Linda this is just lovely. I always enjoy your creations and this is no exception. Lucky you getting so many wonderful crafty Christmas presents. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination.

    Lynn, ID DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful, so elegant and i love the pop of green against the black and white xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx