Followers

Wednesday, 24 December 2014

Faithful Friend

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well one more sleep and Santa will have been.
Last minute jobs to do around the house today and then I can relax.

Today is for all of you who visit and leave comments I class you as my friends.
Merry Christmas


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card.
2. First layer is from First Edition Rose Garden.
3. The second layer I have cut diagonally in half and matted and layered onto the first layer then added pink lace across the join.
4. The mannequin topper is from Kanban, I have added lace and beads across the waist band and pearls for the necklace.
5. To finish off I added 2 flowers which have been distressed with tattered rose, one placed over the top of the mannequin. I added 3 heart gems and the sentiment.


Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,fab design and details. Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Linda. Have a great Christmas xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card as usual Linda, wishing you a merry Christmas & Happy New Year. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very feminine card, Linda! Love so much the colours and the details.
    I wish you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Linda. Enjoy tomorrow and I hope you get all that you wish for too. Merry Christmas. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous as always hun, Merry Christmas and thank you for always being there to add words of support to blogland xxxx
    hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning I adore the mannequin topper and how you decorated it x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a quick comment since I found a minute when the computer isn't occupied and I can get on line. Love how you added the lace to the dress form. Very creative, my friend! And, since I probably won't have another opportunity beforehand, Merry Chritmaas and a happy and prosperous New Year. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. A pretty card Linda. I love the soft colours and how you 'dressed' the mannequin. Have a wonderful Christmas. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautifully shabby chic. Love the feminine touches. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. really pretty, like all the detail

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card and love this style and colours used. Look forward to our cyber friendship and support in the new coming year.xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  13. So chic! Love the topper, it adds a touch of elegance xx Good luck and thank you for joining us at http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (That Craft Place Designer, proud DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, love that mannequin that you used with the lace combo. Perfect touch

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Perfect for our Anything goes challenge at Through the Craft Room Door. Thank you for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful and feminine, Sweetie. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck. Happy New Year from me and Jamie.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx