Followers

Thursday, 4 December 2014

Fairy Hide Away

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How has your day been?

I have had a rather busy day but got such a lot done which is always a good thing, managed to get ahead of my DT projects for December and made a start on January so I can take a break over the Christmas, but knowing me I will more than likely be crafting on Boxing day. LOL!

Today's card is using one of the new Celtic Dream dies designed by Tracey Dutton from Lavinia in collaboration with Sue at Imagination Crafts.  This die is called Hide Away, these are fabulous dies which cut like butter!


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have stamped the foilage across the top with DI Shabby Shutters and the plants at the bottom with Adirondak Lettuce
2. I painted Inkadinks in blue, lilac and green onto pearlescent card and cut out with Spellbinder Die and matted and layered onto the base card.
3. I cut out the Hide Away die using black card stock and matted and layered with foam pads.
4. I then stamped the two little fairies with Memento grey ink.
5. To finish off I added little blossom flowers around the bottom of the die.


Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

26 comments:

  1. Loving the silhouette image and the colourful flowers is a lovely touch.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. really beautiful make linda - stunning die. one had to pop in my last imagination crafts basket! lively x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Linda. Love the fabulous die and all of the stunning design and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and silhouette Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH this is gorgeous Linda, that is the die I chose 1st, it is so pretty and has loads of potential, love the inkadinks background, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Linda, do love the new dies and have one on order. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Linda love the flowers and little fairies . Really like the foliage. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card design Linda, love the silhouette image..
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Linda. Gorgeous flowers. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I do like the die you have used very much. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that diecut silhouette! Fabulous card and a super design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Linda, adore this die and your little flowers are so pretty.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so sweet! I love all the details you added. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliantly designed, lovely colour combo and gorgeous added beauties.xx
    aNNie
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful, Linda! I love those mushrooms! Great stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a nifty design! For some reason it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Morning Linda,
    Such a pretty make, just loving those dies!
    Thank you for joining us at Lavinia stamps challenge, good luck!
    Hugs Karen (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty card! that die is fantastic! Thanks for joining us this week over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. wonderful, I love those new die cuts! warm hello from california
    Bibiana (DT Lavinia)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great use of the stamps and dies!! Many thanks for joining the Lavinia Stamps challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so pretty, don't you just love the new dies! Thanks for joining us in the Lavinia challenge, good luck, Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx