Followers

Thursday, 25 December 2014

Elisabeth Bells World Challenge - December

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Merry Christmas to you all I hope Santa has been very good to you all!

He has been very good to me and I got lots of lovely crafting goodies, smellies, and clothes.

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog

This month the theme is Special Shaped Cards



Step by Step

1. Labels 1 shaped white card
2. I cut out 2 pink hearts using X-Cut heart dies and placed them slightly off the card.
3. The next layer is silver patterned card cut into a square and the corners punched with X-Cut punch.
4. I stamped the image which I won from Elphine House onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Copics. I then cut it out using Labels 1 SB die, then adhered to card with foam pads for dimension.  Around the image I added Liquid Pearls and Stickles.
5. I then cut out pink snowflakes with SB Snowflake die and added Liquid Pearls to the centres.
6. To finish off I added the sentiment, gems around the heart, a double bow and heart pearl gem.


Many thanks for visiting Today
Enjoy the rest of your Christmas
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

15 comments:

  1. Very sweet image and nice card. Great embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda - I am so glad you shared your project & creativity at 613 Ave C! Definitely fun shapes! I really like all the Liquid Pearls and Stickles you used for the snow!
    ~ginny,
    DT for 613 Ave Create – [ ATG / twist: “Winter Solstice”]
    Owner: RubberMAD at [GettyCollection.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw....really adorable. Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda, love the image and background.hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a lovely day, gorgeous card, love this image, my first introduction to SN images when a friend used it on a card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors of your card, the image and the overall design! What a fun, happy card. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely cute image on your card thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nicely crafted! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah,Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Rose DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, the image is so cute x
    hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Linda. I love the super sweet image and all the added bling. The heart pearl and bow are especially pretty. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card shape and that image is too precious. So adorable

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have made a really festive project for our month-long challenge at Pile It On, love this sweet stamp. Thank you for joining us and don't forget to check on Wednesday who's the winner. Good luck and best wishes for the new year!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx