Followers

Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Digi Bells DT Post

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today it is my turn to share my project for Digi Bells.
I have used Elisabeth Bells Forever Friends Digi which you can purchase here.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 square card which I have cut the front of the card in half.
2. I have matted and layered on the inside of the card with pink pearlescent card and paper from LOTV Country Lady papers. I then added lace, leaves and flowers and a pearl flourish to the corner.
3. On the front of the card I have matted and layered to replicate the inside of the card.
4. I printed the image onto supersmooth card and coloured with Copics and then cut out with Spellbinder Labels 26 and matted and layered onto pink pearlescent card and attached to the front of the card.
5. To finish off I added the gem butterfly and the pearl swirl.


Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 60 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Linda.
    Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, love the sweet image, Wishing you anf your family a very Happy Christmas
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cute card, Linda! Love the image and the neutral colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Linda I love the color of her jeans! Have a fab Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card and design, love this cute image....Have a lovely Christmas...{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Linda,love the image and fabulous colouring. Great embellishments. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is beautiful Linda. Love the colour tones you have used.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, Linda!! Thanks for giving the instructions! I am going to try this! It's gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card, I hope you had a lovely Christmas! Thanks for playing at PTW :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx