Followers

Monday, 8 December 2014

Digi Bell DT Project

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How has your day been? I have had a busy day as packing for my trip to Dorset tomorrow.
Off to see Sue and Harvey at Imagination Crafts HQ.

Today it is my turn to share my DT project for Digi Bells using Elisabeth Bell's Digi images.

This is my all time favourite, Fairy Merrily, I have used one of my favourite colours, Turqoise, although I don't use it very often in my projects I do love this colour and I do love my fairies.


Step by Step

1. Brown paper bag which I have matted and layered LOTV Beach Bliss paper.
2. I embossed white pearlescent card using Floral Embossalicious folder and matted and layered onto the first layer.
3. I printed the image onto Supersmooth card and coloured with my Copics, then cut out with SB Square die. I added Glamour Dust to the wings and distressed around the topper with Dew Drops VersaMagic Turquiose Gem.
4. I added white lace along the bottom of the embossed card.
5. To finish off I added silver leaf and roses then made a bow with ribbon around the handle.


Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

26 comments:

  1. Lovely bag Linda, love the colour and the fairy. Take care on your trip. Hugs Jennnifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image, colors, AND gift bag! So lovely.
    Have a great trip.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab project x

    Your comment moderation is on btw ? Took three goes to comment lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats fab,love that super cute image and the colour is lush x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a delight Linda. A fabulous creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Linda, also I love turquoise and Fairy Merrily is a really lovely stamp! Your bag is fabulous, and the bow and the lace look great with the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous bag Linda, love the colours. Enjoy your trip away. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my favorite color combination, Linda. I love your bag very much.
    Thank you for joining us over at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog.
    Hugs, Kati DT 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous bag Linda, love the colours and gorgeous image.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous gift bag -love the colours you have used (beautifully co-ordinated) and that fabulous little fairy!
    Great project!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous Linda, I love your design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab colour. Super fairy love this creation Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous gift bag Linda. The adorable fairy looks so happy and I love your colour choice. Have a wonderful trip. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That fairy is so adorable, love her glittery wings

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my this is adorable gift bag Linda, one of my fav images, she has a funny face but is a cute fairy.xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}



    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, such an adorable fairy, my friend! I love the dusting of sparkle on her wings and the turquoise is a perfect color.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous Linda. Anyone would be delighted to receive a pressie in this.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely decorated bag Linda! The colour is wonderful & the image is so sweet!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty!

    Thank you for participating in the OSAAT "Anything Goes with Lace" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck - Hope to see your creations again. Samara DT - OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful altered bag. Thank you for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great bag Linda! The turquoise works so well with that image. Thanks for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics ~ Steffi :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your altered bag - it's beautiful, thank you for sharing it with us at Altered Eclectics.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a really lovely altered bag, love love the colors and the fact that you recycled and ordinary brown bag. Thank you for shareing your lovely project with us this month at Altered Electic and I hope to see you participate again.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx