Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I have a few errands to run this morning and then into the craft room to get some of my DT work started for the next year.
Today's I am sharing the card I made for my lovely husband.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card with corners punched with Xcut corner punch
2. First layer is gold pearlescent card, the second layer is white pearlescent card embossed with Tattered Lace Snowflake embossing folder but debossed, just for a change. I wrapped gold ribbon around both layers before matting and layering onto the base card.
3. The next layer I cut out using gold pearlescent card to match the topper which I have glittered the fur on her coat and the snow.
4. I added a pearl strand, flowers with pearl beads and red roses, I added Stickles Frosted Lace to the roses.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and gold flat back gems to the 4 corners.
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx