Followers

Saturday, 20 December 2014

Christmas Wishes

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have a few errands to run this morning and then into the craft room to get some of my DT work started for the next year.

Today's I am sharing the card I made for my lovely husband.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card with corners punched with Xcut corner punch
2. First layer is gold pearlescent card, the second layer is white pearlescent card embossed with Tattered Lace Snowflake embossing folder but debossed, just for a change. I wrapped gold ribbon around both layers before matting and layering onto the base card.
3. The next layer I cut out using gold pearlescent card to match the topper which I have glittered the fur on her coat and the snow.
4. I added a pearl strand, flowers with pearl beads and red roses, I added Stickles Frosted Lace to the roses.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and gold flat back gems to the 4 corners.


Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



28 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will love it Linda it's great
    Have a wonderful Christmas and a Peaceful 2015
    Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda, classy and so romantic, this is the sweetest image...great colours and design.xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. realy nice card Thank you or joining Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda, I like the image the design and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda love that image. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so very elegant - he will definitely love it! Just beautifully put together dear. Come on over sometime and enter the OUTLAWZ GREETINGS CHALLENGES - your work is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and the addition of the pearl pin adds that touch of decadence x
    hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Linda this is a gorgeous card your husband will love it. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a beautiful card Linda - I love this - gorgeous image! Happy Christmas to you and thanks so much for all your support - I really appreciate it! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Linda and a gorgeous image. The embossed background and floral arrangement are wonderful. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card Linda. I am sure hubby loved it.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Linda, love the debossing. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so perfect for our ‘CHRISTMAS’ theme. Just love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty. Love the embossing on the background. Thanks for joining us at LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great card, it's perfect for our Christmas challenge at CC&CC! Thanx so much for joining us. Have a very Merry Christmas and blessed 2015. Hugs, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliantly made card Linda, and love the image and goodies added. Thanks so much for entering in our challenge at CC&CC. Merry Christmas
    Hope to see you in our next challenge. Cheers, aNNie {Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  19. How elegant! Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffe & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT
    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx