Followers

Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Christmas is around the Corner

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A quick post this morning as have to take my car for its annual service

Fingers are firmly crossed that it doesn't need anything doing to it.

Today I have a Christmas card to share.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered green satin mirri card.
2. The patterned card I have stencilled the trees and sentiment with Hunters Green Sparkle Medium.
3. Using black card I cut out the Tattered Lace vintage car.
4. To finish off I added 2 rosettes and buttons to the corners.

Thank you for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


20 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the design and colour. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous christams card Linda. Love the stencil.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is one of my new stencils, that I have to play with, Linda, I love this card, especially the greens, my fav colour, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous 3D detail on this Linda and I love the depth and sparkle.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Linda. Everything about this design, colour and papers used are gorgeous.xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card thanks for sharing with SBBC this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda,love your trees.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Linda. Very effective too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda! Love the addition of the old car.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Linda - love that beautiful green glitter.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Linda. Fab design x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Linda love the trees and background. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely colours, car and trees in your beautiful card!
    Good luck for your car!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda you have created a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous card linda love your trees .

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card and design Linda,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just gorgeous Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx