Followers

Sunday, 14 December 2014

Christmas Hugs

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today is the day I finish wrapping my Christmas presents and then I am all done.

Enjoy your day and I am hoping my last Christmas card for this year.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have made into an easel card.
2. On the base of the card I have matted and layered red mirri card and paper from the LOTV Simple Joys paper pack.
3. Onto the front of the card I have matted and layered red and gold mirri card, and added a strip of paper down the left side.
4. I matted and layered the Kanban topper with foam pads.
5. To finish off I matted and layered the sentiment onto gold card and added foam pads and this acts as the stopper. Added red and gold pearl gems and a rosette.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

A Crafty Mess #2 - Traditional Christmas Colours
Chocolate Coffee Cards #80 - Christmas
Crafts 4 Eternity #206 - Christmas
Crafty Catz #259 - Last Minute Christmas
Fab n Funky Challenges #240 - Christmas

Thank you all so much for visiting my blog Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. Such a cute topper and stunning design and DP Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, red and gold always say Christmas, the image is so cute, and the tartan rosette just completes it perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Linda, cute topper and rosett, and loving the gorgeous colour combos here.x
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful easel card and I love that sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda. So festive looking too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great easel card Linda such a cute image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, the topper is sweet and the rosette very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Linda, A gorgeous card, love the cute image and the lovely colours. Love the pearls and the rosette.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute Linda, love the image and rosette. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, such adorable bears, Linda! Love the plaid rosette and your overall red and gold color combo. It's spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card Linda, I thought I had done my last cards a couple of weeks ago, then found a missing sheet from my list and spent all last week making lots more lol. Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful easel card Linda, I like the sweet image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sensational! Love the colors on this and that adorable image. Just perfect!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fantastically cute Christmas card Linda. The topper is adorable and I love the rosette.
    I do wish you'd stop bragging about how organised you are! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet Christmas card. Love the tartan! Thanks so much for joining in our 'Christmas' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. So cute. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Linda! I love it!
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Linda, love this image and beautiful colours..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely card Linda. Cute image and love the combination of the red and gold.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is a wonderful Christmas card , thx for joining us at Chocolate Coffee and Cards - DT Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx