Followers

Friday, 5 December 2014

Cherub Wishes

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

All done and dusted with my DT work for December, I can now have a play with a few of my new products I have bought and won in blog challenges.

This is a little canvas I made when I was at Kath's on Wednesday.


Step by Step

1. 5 x 5 square canvas which I have painted with acrylic gold and cream paint.
2. I printed off the cherub image from Kraftyhands Emporium of Curiosities CD
3. I then used modelling paste and a dotty stencil to add some texture, once dried I added a few pearl gems.
4. I added a metal flower embellishment, a doily, leaf and the rose.
5. To finish off I added the Cherub from Wild Orchid Crafts and the Tim Holtz Adage Ticket.


Many thanks for your visit today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Another beautiful vintage creation. Loving the pearl border.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}r

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Linda. Stunning detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and it has great details! Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous canvas Linda, love the colours and the composition. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful...such fabulous colours.

    Big hugs from me and the Prof.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beauty! Love all the pearls on this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty canvas Linda, so different.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous canvas Linda. Lovely colours and design. Love all the detail. Not had much time for blogging this week but you have been busy again posting some gorgeous projects.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Linda, a magnificent work of art, colours and beauty...xx

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore this Linda, I love everything vintage, and this would be a great addition to any wall, love the soft colours, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely canvas thanks for joining us at artistic inspirations. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Linda you are really doing well with thus art firm. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very Pretty card Linda. Love the design and embellies. Thank you for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

    Amy- DT Inspiration Destination Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx