Followers

Sunday, 7 December 2014

Burlesque Beauty

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Oh what a very chilled and relaxing day I have had for a change.
I have spent the day colouring images and stamps up ready to be made into cards.

Tonight's card is rather opulent, the topper is from blog candy I won from Bev Lowe, thank you Bev!


Step by Step

1. A4 black card scored to create an A5 card and corners punched with X-cut corner punch.
2. First and second layers are gold mirri and deep red card, I wrapped black lace across the bottom and gold ribbon around the middle of the lace.
3. The next layer is gold mirri which I have cut out with SB scalloped oval, I matted and layered the image onto the scalloped oval.
4. I added a lace gem spray and red and black roses, adding Frosted Lace Stickles to the roses.
5. To finish off I added black pearl gems to the two top corners.

Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

19 comments:

  1. So beautiful. Love red and black together...very pretty. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sassy image and card Linda.Glad you have had a chilled day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card Linda. The black, red and gold colourway is so elegant and I love all the fluff and flowers. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow she's stunning Linda. I too won this sheet of toppers and it's great I can see how to use her. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, very lush and especially like the flowers and feather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and the added feather is perfect for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's another of those gorgeous black feathers! The black and red combo is fantastic, my friend, and I love the image. :-D
    BTW, in case you don't know it, Blogger/Google has added a Word Verification to your blog. I found it on my blog and many others today and am doing research to try to get rid of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sexy little number, great. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Linda, Wow she is simply stunning love Burlesque. Fabulous colours and loving those feathers and the flowers.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning Linda...sounds like a lovely day too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. I won on Bev's blog too. The toppers are all stunning. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an opulent gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in the fun at Fab 'n' Funky for our 'Easy Peasy' challenge. Good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card and colors thank you for joining us at A Crafty Mess Challenge Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a gorgeous card, the image is the sweetest and love the colours used.xxx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely Stunning! Loving those rich tones. Crafty Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful make Linda - great win! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx