Followers

Thursday, 4 December 2014

Blue Christmas

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I had a wonderful day with my friend Kath yesterday.

I made a couple of projects and will be blogging them later in the week.

Here is a Christmas card for today.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 square white card base.
2. The first layer is part of a card which I have cut down and matted and layered to the base card with the sentiment inset in the middle.
3. The topper is from my stash which I have distressed around and added Frosted Lace Stickles then matted and layered with foam pads.
4. I cut out 3 SB snowflakes and added a white button snowflake to the topper.
5. To finish off I made a double bow and added 2 silver bells.

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. What a beautiful christmas card xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda love it, Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Linda,lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the image and the embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So shiny and beautiful! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Linda, I will be singing that song, all night now, LOL...hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, Linda!! I love your design--awesome!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Linda, love the background. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous Christmas card I love the colour. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this design - beautiful card - and my favourite colour for this Christmas - blue!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with you Kate I like blue for Christmas cards. Beautiful creation. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful... Such a card...Thanks for joining us at TTPH this week.... ..

    Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning Linda , love it , thank you for joining in over at the Christmas challenge in seemacrafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the shiny CS and those little snowmen are just so sweet! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Linda, this is TOO cute, I just love those little snowmen!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, Love the design and colour. Thank you for joining in at Seemacrafts. Chris DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aawwww...so cute and pretty. Fab card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love it Linda,thank you for joining at Seemacrafts Pauline DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aw beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Seemacrafts

    ReplyDelete
  20. Brilliant card lindaand very cute thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card, great layout.
    Thanks so much for taking the time to join our challenge at Ooh La La.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pretty !!!!! Thanks for joining in this months challenge at Seemacrafts. Hugs, Donalda DTM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx