Followers

Thursday, 18 December 2014

Be Yourself!

Good Afternoon Crafty Friend, Followers and Visitors

Both my parents are keeping well and I had a lovely visit with them.

I have also been to see my friend Jennifer too, she is well also.

My card today is made using stamps and stencil that my lovely friend Kath aka Mucky Paws has


Step by Step

1. A6 scalloped white card.
2. First layer has been created using the Wavy Stencil and distress ink Dusty Concord and Shaded Lilac I then cut out with SB Labels 29 die.
3. I then cut out a smaller white piece of card using the above die and stamped the sentiment from the Just Saying Stamp Set with  Imperial Purple Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder. I also used the flourish from the Hessian Collage stamp set again stamped with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder. I then distressed with Shaded Lilac and matted and layered with foam pads for dimension.
4. To finish off I stamped the dragonfly from the Dragonfly Mini stamp set with Imperial Purple Versafine onto vellum and embossed with clear embossing powder then cut out and adhered to the card.


Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



24 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Linda. Love the colors and your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too beautiful with the purple colouring and such true wording.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sentiment and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, this is beautiful! I love the colors and that fabulous dragonfly! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda love the colour's thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination on this week's challenge
    Dianne x DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card,lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so beautiful! Love the colours and the stunning optical background!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Linda, love the colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Linda love the stencil and sentiment. Love that dragonfly .Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Linda I love that sentiment
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow very different Linda...I love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful card Linda. The effect of the stencil is fabulous and I love the dragonfly stamp. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous in purple, Linda! Love the sentiment and that beautiful purpel paper.
    I'm going to be MIA on visiting for the next 2 weeks as I travel around the country visiting family for the holidays. Merry Christmas to you and yours and may your New Year be healthy and productive. Hugz.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this, the saying is so nice

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card, lovely sentiment, it's colour and design is gorgeous...enjoy your weekend.
    ♥aNNie {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty, great sentiment xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs
    CathyDT Member
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the purple, the dragonfly and esp that sentiment!! Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the background! The colors rock! Thanks for joining n our challenge at Scrapper's Delights! I wish you the best of luck!
    Debbie M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx