Followers

Saturday, 6 December 2014

A Moment in Time

Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A quick post this morning as we are doing the Christmas cleaning and putting our decorations up.

I hope you all have a wonderful day whatever you are doing.

Today I am sharing another project that I made at Kath's on Wednesday.


Step by Step

1. 8 x 10 canvas which I painted with cream acrylic paint.
2. I then added 2 pieces of patterned paper from LOTV Snow Princess paper pack.
3. I then stencilled The Crafters Workshop stencil Mini Art is with Pebeo Modelling paste then dry brushed Silks over the words.
4. I then attached the appliqué from Ooh La La Vintage Treasures and the pearl along the bottom.
5. The filigree clock is from Wild Orchid Crafts which I painted with white acrylic paint and added lilac pearl gems around the clock and to the centre of the hands.
6. To finish off I added the bouquet which is from Ooh la la Vintage Treasures, the brass corner and the cream resin flower.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. Oh this is just stunning my friend, so much to look at and appreciate, have a fab day, putting up the decorations, that is my plan for next Saturday, if I can wait that long, LOL..love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, I hope the cleaning & decorationg goes well!
    My bad! I've not been visiting all the blogs I should lately & my own blog lies neglected & abandoned as I've been too busy with other stuff! I've had a look at your lovely creations, sorry I don't have time to comment on everything! Have a great day!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very rich and elegant Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous canvas Linda, love all the wonderful details added. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. O my lord I love that lace, looks fabulous, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful and I love the golden clock Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I really like all the sparkle from the sequins on the lace, Linda! The clock is terrific and your background is wonderfully done. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous canvas Linda - so much to see!! Love that delicate filigree clock and those pearls!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That applique is stunning as well as that due cut. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous canvas Linda. I love the textures, layers and the beautiful lace. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very very pretty card! Just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwback challenge!
    hugs!
    Pam
    TT DT
    www.pammiesinkypinkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Love all the embellishments, especially the lace. Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So opulent, I love it. Crafty Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great mixed media work, perfect for this time. Thanks for sharing it with us at All Crafts Challenges. I wish you a Happy New Year. Maja DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx