Followers

Tuesday, 23 December 2014

A Man's Best Friend

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Family and Visitors

How are you all doing today, oh my only 2 more days until Christmas.
This year sure has gone by so quickly and I am so looking forward to next year!

Today my card celebrates our pets, I myself am a cat lover (my dad always said I was a witch, in the nicest possible way of course) but a lot of people love their dogs so today is for all dog lovers.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card, I scored the centre of the front of the card and folded back. I also punched all the corners with Xcut corner punch
2. On the inside of the card I used paper from Prima "the Optimist".
3. On the the front panel I used paper from Prima Nature Garden collection.
4. The topper is from Kraftyhands and is from their Femme Fatale range which has been matted and layered onto gold pearlescent card.
5. To finish off the card I attached a Birthday sentiment inside the card with Prima pearl flourish. On the front I added a Prima paper rose.


Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

19 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas. It has been lovely to have you as a follower of my blog and a friend...look forward to more gorgeous creations like this one....stunning.xxx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, its so vintage, really like the lady artwork, I have a small collection by this artist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunner Linda! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vintage style, fab card. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab vintage look!
    Merry Christmas to all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Linda, my little old furball is snuggled up on his bed snoring lol, it's a dog's life. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Linda. Wonderful image and detail. Sending every good Christmas Wish.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Linda, A gorgeous card, love that image and the backing papers, love the ribbon and the flower. I'd also like to wish you a very Merry Christmas.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Linda, great image. wishing you a very Merry Christmas. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda, love this beautiful image.
    Wishing you and your family "A Merry Christmas"..
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous card Linda. The papers and image are gorgeous and I love the pearl flourish and flower. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Linda, great image and background. like the card design. Wishing you and Rick a Merry Christmas and New Year. Take Care Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. Have a wonderful Christmas. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for playing with us at Noy Just Cards Challenge this week and Happy Christmas!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya I love seeing your work you are very talented. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Nest Doll Challenge Blog I hope to see you again. Happy 2015 may all your wishes come true hugs Sharon Noble (PND (DT) Member) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card; thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a gorgeous card! I love the vintage/chic look! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles, hope to see you again soon!

    Love From Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx