Followers

Saturday, 27 December 2014

A little bit Vintage

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Have you all recovered from the festive celebrations?

First time in my craft room today since Christmas Eve and just contemplating what to do.
I have a few DT projects I need to make a start on so I think I will start there.

Today's card is a little vintage card I have made.


Step by Step

1. Card base is a centre stepper card.
2. The topper has been distressed with scissors and inked with DI Vintage Photo I then matted and layered onto dark red card which has also been distressed with scissors.
3. In the top corner I added a metal corner and on the bottom the sentiment.
4. Down each side I added lace from Gone Artsy and pearl flower gems, the lace has been distressed with Tea Dye.
5. To finish off I added the flower which again is from Gone Artsy.

Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



21 comments:

  1. A beautiful centre stepper. Just love the lace trimmings and design paper.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Linda, just been here not long ago catching up....LOVE your vintage creations and this is a real beauty.....Hope you look forward to the new year as I am.xxx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}


    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vintage cards, love the lace and the sweet colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous vintage card Linda, love the lace and the flower. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Linda - doing more papercrafting is on my 2015 list too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. love the design and you know I love your vintage style! x
    hugs
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous image and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic vintage card. Thanks for sharing your project and joining us for our current challenge at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Kat, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful vintage style card Linda, love this image and layout.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image and the lace
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a lovely job. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  13. perfect work :) i love vintage
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's lovely. I adore that lace on the sides.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely vintage creation Linda. Love all the embellishments. With my DT hat on thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful, vintage card. That lace down the edge is gorgeous, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lot of work to do a center step card, it's lovely. Thanks for playing along at Penny's challenges, see you Jan 7th for a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a gorgeous creation - lovely colours and layout - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful idea and so pretty too. Thank you for joining in the fun at The Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx