Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Have you all recovered from the festive celebrations?
First time in my craft room today since Christmas Eve and just contemplating what to do.
I have a few DT projects I need to make a start on so I think I will start there.
Today's card is a little vintage card I have made.
Step by Step
1. Card base is a centre stepper card.
2. The topper has been distressed with scissors and inked with DI Vintage Photo I then matted and layered onto dark red card which has also been distressed with scissors.
3. In the top corner I added a metal corner and on the bottom the sentiment.
4. Down each side I added lace from Gone Artsy and pearl flower gems, the lace has been distressed with Tea Dye.
5. To finish off I added the flower which again is from Gone Artsy.
Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx