Followers

Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Winter Wishes

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Four days left of my holiday and I know I will be itching to get back home to see my little fur babies.

My mum has been cat sitting for us so I hope they have been good for her...

Another Christmas card to share with you today.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 square scalloped and embossed front.
2. I matted and layered green card which I have embossed with Tattered Lace Winter Wishes embossing folder then distressed with Dew Drops Brilliance gold ink.
3. I cut out creamed patterned card using Spellbinder Stately Circle die
4. The image is an Elisabeth Bell pre-coloured topper from Hobby House.
5. To finish off I made a bow with organza and satin ribbon and added a button to the centre and gold pearl gems on the corners.

Thank you for stopping by Today
and also for your comments whilst I have been away.
Craft Hugs xxxxx


13 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card Linda, love the embossed background. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous Christmas card. Love the image and the dry embossed sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that die you used on this Linda! A beautiful card for the holidays.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the die cut you used to frame that sweet image, Linda. Gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is one gorgeous christmas card hun just love it hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card Linda.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful Christmas card Linda. The topper is adorable and I love the embossed background and your bow. Enjoy your last few days xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great Christmas card love the background and topper. Fab bow xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Linda, I love the background for this super cute image. I am sure your fur babies are being spoiled rotten...enjoy the rest of your holiday, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fab love the image xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Linda. Sweet image and love the embossed background.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx