Followers

Monday, 15 September 2014

What every girl needs...

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

WOW I sure have been on fire today! 

I have managed to make a start 4 of my DT projects which just need putting together and embellish. I even made this card for today's one word challenge over on Mad Crafters Giggle Facebook group.

I must say I was a bit worried that my Mojo may still be back in Turkey but no I am pleased to say that it came back home with me, it is just as well as I have got a very busy 3 weeks ahead of me.

Here is tonight's card using the Handbag and Shoe Stencil from Imagination Crafts.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white pearlescent square card.
2. I wrapped a piece of white lace around the bottom of the navy blue card and matted and layered onto the base card.
3. Onto the reverse of black glossy card I stencilled the shoe with Blue Moonstone Sparkle Medium, once dry I cut out and then painted over with Silkies Royal Satin.
4. Onto patterned card I stencilled the handbag with Blue Moonstone Sparkle Medium, once dry I cut this out.
5. To finish off I added Tattered Lace Sentiment die and white pearl gems.

As promised here is the YouTube of my Craft Haul of goodies from Turkey


Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. This is great Linda. I will pop over to YT and have a look xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeously classy and chic. Love the sparkly touches.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gorgeous card and all the glitter.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am suppose to be catching up on all my commenting Linda, but got side tracked watching your Video with all the lace you bought in Turkey, it is all absolutely delightful, makes me want to go back just for the lace lol.
    Janet xxx
    ps your card is fabulous love the bag and shoe.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and shiny! Love that big shoe. Precious card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous images, design and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card Linda, beautiful colours and layout.
    of to watch your vid now.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Evening Linda what a lovely card I love the design of it and the handbag is beautiful.

    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really gorgeous Linda
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super card Linda, the stencils are gorgeous and I love the colours. Your lace is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I watched the entire video and I'm so envious of all those lovey laces and trims you found while in Turkey. Luscious, my friend! Oh, yes, the card -- love the sparkle on the handbag and that show is fabulous. I'm so glad you have such a wonderful trip and found such delightful goodies. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning. Card Linda love the. Shoe. Watched your Video,did you manage to leave anything in the shop. You did do well, all the. Lace. Is just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty card Linda. Love the stencils and a girl can never have too many shoes or bags.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of lovely sparkles. Great card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Sugar & Spice' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm horribly late this week but I still wanted to pop by and thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week :)!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Linda I especially love the glittery turquoise bag, thank you for joining us at Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Thank you also for sharing the video of all the beautiful trimmings that you got in Turkey too.
    Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx