Followers

Thursday, 11 September 2014

Traveller of the World

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all doing? I hope you are all keeping well!

I hope you all have a fabulous day 

Here is my card for you today.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 square cream card.
2. Matted and layered silver pearlescent and paper from the Parisian Chic paper pack by Grace Taylor, I wrapped Baker's twine around one corner and added the Eiffel Tower charm.
3. Mat and layered the post card onto silver pearlescent card and added the words from Tim Holtz Chit Chats.
4. I then added the hot air balloon and corner charm with Pinflair 
5. To finish off I added faux stitching around the edge of the card.

Many thanks for visiting
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Linda. Love the colour combo too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Linda and gorgeous colours and design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and love the color on this one. Great way to use that cute little charm too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card Linda,great colours.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me want to sing that Song, "up up and away on my beautiful, my beautiful balloooon"..love this one Linda, sure hope you have had a wonderful holiday so far, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card like the embellishments xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx