Followers

Thursday, 4 September 2014

Travel in Style

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all doing?
I wonder what the weather is like as you will know I am sunning myself in Turkey. I hope the weather is being kind to you all.

I have a man's card to share with you today.


Step by Step

1. A5 Landscape white card.
2. I have matted and layered mink pearlescent and patterned card at a jaunty angle.
3. The postcard I have distressed with scissors and DI Vintage Photo.
4. The tandem image is from my stash which I have adhered with Pinflair for dimension.
5. To finish off I have added two wooden cogs, the word travel and made in style with alphabet letters.

Many thanks for visiting yesterday and your comments.
Have a wonderful Day and see you all again tomorrow.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


15 comments:

  1. Love this,gorgeous colours and love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Love the way you created the title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card and tandem.
    Hope you are having a lovely time xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great male card Linda. Hope the weather is good where you are too! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this masculine card! The post card and bike are so pretty. Great vintage looking card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Linda, great man`s card. brilliant images, colours you have used.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Linda,I like the postcard and the tandem
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super male card Linda, the tandem looks brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great male card love the embelishments xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely vintage creation Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I hope you traveled in style, Linda, LOL and hope that you are sunning yourself, a fabulous vintage card my friend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's fab, so good to see male cards, it get's the creative juices flowing with masculine crafting ideas! Craft Blessings.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Incredible masculine card! Love all the neutrals and the post card is lovely. Love that tandem!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx