Followers

Thursday, 25 September 2014

Tatty Twinkle Gardening!

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

WOW I was totally spoilt yesterday, hubby bought me a new camera that video's so looking forward to learning how to use this and hopefully my You Tube videos will improve.

Thank you to everyone who sent me birthday wishes, cards and gifts!
Don't forget I have birthday blog candy up for grabs. Click here!

Today's card is using one of the new Tatty Twinkle stamps.


Step by Step

1. A5 white tent card which I have matted and layered brown and silver embossed card.
2. Second layer is pale blue pearlescent card cut out with SB curved rectangle.
3 I stamped the image onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Copics then cut out with curved rectangle die.
4. I added lace with ribbon threaded through the top and 3 red blossoms along the right corner.
5. To finish off I added a butterfly charm with blue bow and sentiment.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. Love the image Linda and fab details,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Linda, love her hair xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a lovely Birthday Linda. Belated Birthday Greetings. Fabulous card and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Linda, loving these fab images, a beautiful card the lace is so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's fab Linda, you're design is lush xx
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Linda, and of course Tatty is gorgeous ( just coloured this one myself last night lol)
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the paper that you've used. The silver is so pretty. Great card. Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another adorable card Linda, love the beautiful lace. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, great design, love the image! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card Linda, Love the image and your colouring too. Beautiful.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda, This card is adorable! I love that image, coloured beautifully as always! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Calendar Challenge!
    Hugs
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Linda, This is such a sweet card, I love the colours you have used love the embossed look to. Great image so cute. The lace with ribbon looks fabulous.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card Linda, I love the image and how you've coloured her. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Based On A Film Title challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda - what a cute image. Love your card. It is so sweet. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely image and colouring Linda. Thank you for sharing with Crafty Bloggers Network.x

    ReplyDelete
  16. First - I love the hair! It's so fun and your coloring is GREAT!

    I also love your card - very pretty!

    Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Ribbon and Bows Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable image, my friend. Love the shiny paper and that lace is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your ribbon threading! Thanks for joining our ribbon and lace challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx