Followers

Saturday, 6 September 2014

Summer Fun

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

A summer card to share today.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card.
2. Mat and layered navy blue and pearlescent red card and wrapped Baker's twine around the layers and added a ships wheel charm then adhered to base card.
3. The beach hut topper and sentiment are from my stash.
4. To finish off I added Popcorn Bear tag with Baker's twine.

Thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,love the image and fabcolours.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you card Linda. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Linda, I like the huts and the tag
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely bright card Linda. The teddy tag is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Linda. Love the image.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this Linda think one of my faves of yours hoping you re having a good brea - we are off for a week now have a good one hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, love the beach houses, Linda! Darling little tag. The twine and the ship's wheel are such perfect embellies for this summer scene.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess, making this card, put you in the mood for your own holiday, you know how much I love Beach Huts already, a beautiful card, my friend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx