Followers

Friday, 19 September 2014

Sparkle Gel and Inkadinks

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

WOW I have been on fire this morning, all housework is done, 2 washer loads of washing on the line and showered and dressed all before 9.00 am.  Now it is time to hit the craft room me thinks :)

Today at 2.00 on Create and Craft our Sue from Imagination Crafts will be demonstrating Sparkle Gel and Inkadinks.  I LOVE these to products and have made a couple of tutorials in the past.

Here are a couple of cards I made yesterday, Sparkle gel is so versatile and I hope that you record the show to refer too when you get your own products.





On this card I stencilled the Sparkle Gel through the Apple Blossom Stencil and removed excess gel then sprinkled black embossing powder.  Removed the stencil and then heated the sparkle gel and it has given his a beautiful texture.




I mixed a  drop of Inkadink Beany Green to sparkle gel, spread it through the Ivy stencil, while stencil was still in place I spritzed the Inkadinks and removed the stencil, I love how it has darkened the leaves in places.


Using Inkadink Lilac Heave I spritzed onto glossy card, left it to dry and then cut out Tattered Lace Tumbling Flourish twice and added this to the card.

Thank you all for visiting and I hope you enjoy the show.
Sue will also be demonstrating on BJ Crafts stand at Ally Pally, why not pop by and say hello.

Crafty Hugs xxxxx


23 comments:

  1. 2 beautiful projects Linda.. Gorgeous, Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh am liking this Linda fab work
    P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creativity right here. Just love the elegance of the first and beautiful aqua colouring of the second.
    Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love this card such great colours with the black and warm grey. Looks like a fun product to work with x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and sprakling creations Linda. Have a great week-end.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are really beautiful Linda. I have never heard of that gel before. Will have to try it. TFS and I hope you have a beautiful day.
    hugs,
    Shan

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous. Wish I had easy access to these products because you make them look so fun to use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous Linda. Watching Sue as I type :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love the stenciling on each of these, Linda! I haven't worked with that medium but I certainly am inspired to try it. Gorgeous black lace and the feather is such a delightful touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous work Linda they look fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda your cards are gorgeous. I did see the show on Create and Craft I do like the look of Sparkle gel it looks so versatile. Hugs Jackie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, these are gorgeous Linda. Loving the look of the inkadinks.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both are gorgeously elegant cards Linda. I especially love the DL card. The ivy stencil and colours are wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are beautiful Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two fantastic projects and both are so beautiful!! Love both of them.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two beautiful projects Linda, gorgeous colours and design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love these Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely cards Linda. i especially love the turquoise one. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow - two fabulous projects - love the colours on the second one!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are both really beautiful Linda.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous, totally love the first one, esp the hint of pink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx