Followers

Friday, 12 September 2014

Rock and Roll

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Last day of our holiday today we will be travelling home late tonight and should arrive in Manchester early hours tomorrow morning!

I hope you are all well and thank you for taking the time to visit and leave your comments.
I will catch up with you all at some point over the weekend.

Today's card is about the Rock and Roll and Teddy Boys! I used the Glam Fifties CD from MCS


Step by Step

1. 15 x 15 cm square white card made into an easel card.
2. On the base I printed off backing paper from the CD and the sentiment which I created on the CD.
3. On the front of the easel card I added red card, mat and layered blue mirri card and the background paper.
4. The topper has been matted and layered onto blue mirri card.
5. To finish off by adding the Rock and Roll sentiment and the musical notes were cut with black card using Tattered Lace Musical Note die.

Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


9 comments:

  1. What a great card, i love the 50's !
    I hope you have had a nice holiday and have a safe journey home xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great rock n roll creation Linda. Safe journey home. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A rocking cute card! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, was there ever anything better for rocking a young girl's heart than a bad boy in leather on a motorcycle? OK, maybe Elvis. :-D Fab card, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great and fab card, love the die.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Linda I like the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great male card Linda. Love the design and all the elements.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx