Followers

Saturday, 20 September 2014

Love to Dance...

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I had a lovely lie in today, first in ages and I am now raring to go, been fed, watered and now in my craft room ready to get some serious colouring done.

Today's card is what I made yesterday, my eldest granddaughter has started ballet classes and I made this with her in mind.


Step by Step

1. 5 x 5 white square card which I have matted and layered white embossed pearlescent card.
2. The second layer is script patterned card in pale pink.
3. The next layer is red card embossed with musical notes cut in half and wrapped pale pink ribbon around.
4. I cut out Tattered Lace Doily Delights in white pearlescent card, added the little ballerina.
5. To finish off I added the words Love to, pearl gems and the letters DANCE.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. A perfect creation for a little ballerina Linda. Fab image, colour and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for a lovely ballerina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love the design, the image and those fabulous hearts!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Linda. Great colour fab design x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful for a little ballerina. SO sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so adorable!! love those beautiful heart die cuts too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is so sweet, Linda. I remember when my oldest granddaughter started taking ballet lessons and this is a perfect card for that event. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Linda, beautiful image and design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous card - love your take on the sketch. Thanks for leaving the lovely comment on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Linda. Love your crocheted flowers too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Linda, and perfect for a little ballerina.....
    Thanks for joining in with our Fussy and fancy Challenge...and good luck...hugs....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute card. Thanks for palying with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Linda. Sweet image and love all the detail. Any budding ballerina would love this.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for sharing this with us at Polkadoodles this time.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is lovely
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is stunning Linda! Hugs Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  19. great job :) Thanks for sharing this with us at Polkadoodles this time

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx