Followers

Monday, 8 September 2014

Let it Snow

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Another scheduled blog post while I am sunning myself in Turkey!

I hope the weather is being kind to you!

Today I am sharing a Christmas card, another one to add to my collection for this year.


Step by Step

1. 15 x 15 cm square scalloped and embossed front card.
2. I have matted and layered red pearlescent card and white pearlescent card which has been embossed with Tattered Lace Delicate Snowflake embossing folder, I wrapped red ribbon with white stitching around the two layers before adhering to the base card.
3. The topper I have matted and layered to red pearlescent card and adhered to card with foam pads.
4. I cut out the sentiment using Tattered Lace Christmas Sentiment dies and gold mirri card, adhered to red card and affixed to base card.
5. To finish off I added glitter to the snow on the topper and 3 gold bows.


Many thanks for visiting today.
Hugs xxxxx


15 comments:

  1. Fab card Linda,hope you are having fun.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and image. Love the embossed background too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Linda, I love the colours and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and precious! Love the way you did the ribbon and tiny bows on this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cute creation Linda. Hope you are enjoying your holiday.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda, love this image.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Linda, love this image.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet & pretty card Linda! Hope you're enjoying your hols!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha Linda. I had to laugh at you posting a card saying 'Let it Snow' whilst you're sunning yourself in Turkey. It's a gorgeous card. The colour combo, topper and embossing are all fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Linda, I would love it if this card came to live at my house for Christmas! She's so sweet and the embossing is fabulous. Wonderful little gold bows.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Linda, love the embossing folder, so elegant, cute image, and love how the bows are laid out, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Christmas make like the ribbon xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Linda. Super Image and love the design and embossed background.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx