Followers

Monday, 29 September 2014

Julie Nutting's Tasha

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A busy week ahead for me this week, lots of DT work to make a start on as well as getting some more Christmas cards made too.  Have you made a start on yours? I checked to see how many I had and not as many as I thought.

I have been playing with Julie Nutting's Tasha paper doll.


Step by Step

1. Large Tag covered using Graphic 45 Tropical Travelogue papers on both side with ribbon around the sides, I added faux stitching around the tag.
2. I stamped Tasha onto Supersmooth, coloured her hair and skin with Copcs and stamped her dress onto the paper and cut out.
3. The dress form has also been covered with papers, I have added a piece of lace to the bodice with a flower and green gem for the centre.
4. I wrapped Baker's Twine around 3 wooden spools and adhered to base of tag, the rippled the tape measure ribbon.
5. To finish off I threaded lace and Ric Rac ribbon through the top of the tag and made a double bow and added a gem droplet.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

26 comments:

  1. Great tag, I do like the Julie N images, Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous tag Linda, the colours and papers are so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Linda, you've been such a busy lady while I've been away! Sorry I don't have time to comment on them all!
    They are all amazing! I love this tag & your tea tray is awesome!
    Will try to pop back later to enter your candy!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so very elegant Linda. Wonderful colour and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Primas, and your tag is lovely! Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda your tag is gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful tag and gorgeous papers Linda. I love how you've added the lace to the mannequin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super tag Linda! Love her dress and that green background is fab! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, love this tag, fabulous image and colours.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tag today, those stamps are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag Linda, I like all the detail
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So lovely, Linda, and I love the green background for the flowery orange papers. Exquisite charms.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely tag love the dress paper 😀xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great design on the tag, love the dress and the bobbin embelishments are fab. Thanks for joining in the Whoopsi a Daisy challenge. Good luck. Jennifer (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Linda, finally managed to pay a visit after my weekend away. You have been busy and some gorgeous makes. Hope you are keeping well.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Linda, I love the background colour you have chosen for the tag...so glorious x
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Linda, I love the background colour you have chosen for the tag...so glorious x
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic Tag, Linda, I think this image would be fabulous for me, to send to Mhairi, now she is in her 2nd Trimester...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh still loving the Tag, Linda, back with my DT hat on to thank you for playing along with us at Oh La La Creations, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Linda!
    Hope all is well with you.
    Love this tag, the colours and the papers used. Thankyou for sharing it with the Allsorts Challenge this week Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful tag!
    Thanks for joining us at Fairytale Stampers!
    Hugs
    Conny

    ReplyDelete

  22. Thank you for joining this week at Not Just Cards Challenges Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon.
    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful tag. I love the J Nutting dolls. Thanks for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy Challenges. Julie O, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx