Followers

Monday, 15 September 2014

Imagination Crafts September Inspiration

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I am sharing my inspiration post for our challenge over on Imagination Crafts. You still have until the 30th September at 12 noon to enter your own creation. The winner who has used Imagination Crafts products will win £40 to spend on the website.

Our challenges will always be
ANYTHING GOES


Step by Step

1. Onto a brown paper bag I matted and layered dark green card.
2. The MDF plaque I painted with white MDF paint then brayered Diamond Sparkle Medium, once this was dry I stencilled the stencil "The Clearing" with Silkies. Once this was dry I then distressed with edges with Inca Gold.
3. I then adhered the plaque to the dark green card on the bag.
4. I painted the MDF bauble charm with Silkies and stamped the sentiment on both sides. I then attached to the handle of the bag with ribbon.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


19 comments:

  1. This bag looks fab Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely creation. Love the images Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Design just perfect for our challenge over at Completely Christmas thank you for sharing with us.....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Design just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's...thank you taking the time to join us, we look forward to seeing you again soon...
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation Linda. I just love this stencil. Have a good week Hun.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great gift bag, love the tutorial too. Just letting you know that there's a new challenge going to starting 4 Jan 2015 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Love you to become a follower, there's a DT Call happening too, grab our badge while your there if you like to, really hope to see you join us, many thanks xx
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous inspiration Linda, love the stencil you've used. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic creation Linda, love the image and all the glitter
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Christmas gift bag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully simple design for decorating this bag, Linda. I do love the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice idea for bag decorating. Thanks for sharing with us at Suzy Blossoms. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx