Followers

Monday, 1 September 2014

Imagination Crafts September Challenge

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

What a month last one was, so very busy and tomorrow I am off on my holiday!

As from this month Imagination Crafts Challenges will all be

ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES

The winner will receive £40 to spend on the website on Imagination Crafts products as well as a badge to display on their blog.  We also have a top 3 too which is chosen by the design team.

Onto my project for today!
 I have made a desk calender which I saw the lovely Marianne showcase on her blog! Why not visit and see what inspired me!


Step by Step

1. I created an 8 x 8 pearlescent cream easel card.
2. On the base of the easel card I matted and layered cream pearlescent, yellow and green pearlescent card.
3. I used the Leaf Flourish Border and Pastel Green Sparkle Medium onto Cream Satin Card, once dry I matted and layered and added the 2015 calender with foam pads, this acts as a stopper for the easel.
4. On the easel part of the card I matted and layered cream pearlescent card, yellow and pearlescent green card.  I then painted one of the MDF frames with MDF limestone paint then painted with Sunshine Satin Silkies, I then adhered to the card. The topper is Gerbra satin card layered onto the MDF.
5. I then painted the butterfly charms with Apple Green and Sunshine Satin Silkies placed one on top of the other with pearl gems down the centre and on 4 corners of the MDF.
6. To finish off I added green gems to the easel and base of the card.

Many thanks for visiting today
Happy Crafting
Hugs xxxxx

22 comments:

  1. Love your desk calender,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Linda. Idea stored in head :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty love the white flowers on top. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoops nearly missed this one - fabulous project Linda hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning colour and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely calendar Linda colours are great and anyone would be proud to have it sitting on their desk

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is just beautiful linda and such a fab idea - I'm thinking of doing calendars as teacher gifts this year so this may well be one i come back to look at nearer the time! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Linda, the fresh colours are gorgeous! Great idea!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Linda. Gorgeous colours and design.
    Hope you have a lovely holiday.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great calendar...so pretty. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous calendar Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely project Linda. Loving the colours.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now this is a calender that would grace any desk, and never get fed up off, love this, Linda, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sweetie & welcome........ You have the honour of being our first entrant.... I just adore you desk calendar, I love the vibrant colours... This would look perfect on anyones desk.....
    Thank you for entering our challenge & Good luck,
    Sylvia DT Not Just Cards x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Incredible, Linda! Love the butterflies and those gems in each corner. Gorgeous color combo and such an elegant card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely calendar! The pearlescent colors are so vibrant. Thanks for dropping by 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous thanks for joining us at brown sugar and good luck
    Hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thankyou for entering this beautiful project at Not Just Cards. This easel calendar is just stunning.
    I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful calendar, Thank you for joining this week at Not Just Cards Good luck and We hope you'll join us again soon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx