Followers

Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Gone Artsy GDT Project

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I am sharing my first project for Gone Artsy.

Deb has some gorgeous pieces in her shop, why not hop on over and check them out.

For my project a altered an MDF Book
I first painted the book and covered with wallpaper.
I photographed an old cookbook pages and printed off to resemble a book.

All the embellishments are from Deb's Zibbet shop.
The glasses, small books are my own and ink pot are my own.


Here is my You Tube taking you around the book.




The pieces I have used from the Gone Artsy Shop are

Feather
Metallic Corners
Ribbon Flowers
Doily
Gems on Glasses and down the edge of the book
Centres of the Flowers

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


13 comments:

  1. Linda, I adore this creation very much. stunning and gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow love this Linda very much ,
    A lot of work but well worth it ,a lovely keepsake
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning project! You are an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda this is magnificent!!! I am so thrilled to see how you used the shop pieces. Thank you so much for representing us this month! You are a superstar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh...this is lush! Totally beautiful.

    I'm an artist too, you know. Just not the arty kind! Lol.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is gorgeous Linda , Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous project Linda. You book really looks amazing. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous creation Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet project Linda. Lovely.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Linda. Wonderful detail.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx