Followers

Friday, 26 September 2014

GDT Project for Gone Artsy

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I am sharing another of my GDT projects for Gone Artsy

Please do visit Deb's shop to see some of her fabulous pieces.

I have altered an iPad cover to make a Tea Tray

I wrapped wadding around and then sewed material around. I then sewed the tassle and bead trim on the back and front of the tray.
I have decorated the tea cup with applique, lace butterflies and organza bead trim.
The saucers have doily inside.
Each of the cups has wadding inside to add stick pins.
The small teapot I have adhered a doily and gem.
The teaspoons have small resin roses.


Here is a quick You Tube showing my Tea Tray 




Products I have used from the Gone Artsy Shop are:

Brown Beaded/Tassle trim
Flower and Leaf Applique
Pearl and Chiffon Rose Trim
Doily
Rhinestone Embellishment
Applique Butterflies
Roses

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


16 comments:

  1. Wow! How clever, fabulous xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty and shabby chic Linda. I love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OO! Linda that's sooo lovely! Loved the look around on YouTube.
    Hugs,
    Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, This is fabulous, How did you think of this..... Amazing xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely amazing creation Linda.
    So much to look at.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW WOW WOW THIS IS A.M.A.Z.I.G, Linda you are so FABULOUS and CLEVER love love love it xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever Linda. This is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda

    This is gorgeous I knew there would be something good to do with an iPad cover. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Linda and a fabulous idea. I love all the details xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning Linda TFS xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW on this project, Linda! Love the tassels. Great idea for storing stick pins.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, just when I thought it was safe to come back, my chin hits the deck, ouch...LOL..and ssooooooooooooooo, sooooooooooooooo beautiful,I adore this creation Linda, well done, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx