Followers

Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Friends!

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Wednesday and only a couple more days left of my holiday.

This is a scheduled post so I hope it has gone live.

Today's card is for all of you who I class as my friends, even though we have never met!


Step by Step

1. 5 x 5 cream square card with corners punched with X-cut punch.
2. First layer is dark green card which I have matted and layered background card I made using mica  ink sprays.
3. I stamped the sentiment first in Versafine Spanish Moss and then stamped over with Black then embossed.
4. I wrapped green ribbon around the bottom and added a double bow and a gold heart button.
5. To finish off I have added gold pearl gems to the top 2 corners.

Thank you so much for all your support and comments while I am away.

Enjoy your day
Hugs xxxxx


12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,fab design,love the background.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Linda, loving the sentiment and the colours are right up my street, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful way to do that background! Lovely card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Linda, hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Linda, love the background.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely background, Linda! Love the mica sprays and that bow is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning hun, the background is amazing so lush x
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, and that green ribbon is lush. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card and sentiment xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Linda. Gorgeous colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx