Followers

Sunday, 7 September 2014

Fairy Dreams

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

This is another scheduled post while I am away on holiday and I hope you are all well.
I
Today I am sharing a card created with a Lavinia fairy stamp.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 in square white scalloped and embossed front.
2. First layer is patterned satin card from Imagination Crafts which I have wrapped ribbon around with small flowers from Sweet Lilac and gems in their centres.
3. The background for the topper I created using photo card with Inkadinks with some mica powders. (This reminded me of a cloudy sky)
4. I stamped the image with Versamaker and embossed with WOW Silver glitter embossing powder, I then used Woodware Fluffy stuff and heated so it looks like she is sitting on a cloud.  Using Royal Purple Versafine I stamped the stars around the topper and embossed with WOW embossing powder in purple which is glittered.
5. I mat and layered the topper onto Satin mirri card and adhered to base card.
6. To finish off I distressed Tim Holtz adage ticket with Versafine Royal Purple and added clear gems down the two top corners.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Please pop back tomorrow to see what I have for you!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



21 comments:

  1. Beautiful love the background detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Linda. Gorgeous design and colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful purples, hope you are having fun x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,lovely image,design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with delicate colours!
    I love the sky background you have made with photo card, Inkadinks and mica powders, it's gorgous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little fairy looks magical with the embossing. Fab idea to have her sitting on the cloud. Another beauty Linda. Hope you are enjoying your holiday.
    Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really stunning, Linda, and even more so because you've done it in glorious purple. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and color combo. Love all the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Linda! Love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love all that purple and that precious fairy.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. another beautiful card Linda..
    hope you are enjoying your holiday.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty Linda. The fairy is gorgeous and I love all the little stars xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A stunning "Dreamy" card Linda, love the softness to this one, hugs hun, and hope you are having a fabulous holiday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glorious colours hun, fabulous make xx
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooo this is beautiful linda, lovely colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty car Linda! I love that image & f course the colours you've used!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty card Linda.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx