Followers

Thursday, 25 September 2014

Elisabeth Bell's September Challenge

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today is the start of the September challenge over at Elisabeth Bell.

This month the challenge is Apples and Twine.

I have used Elisabeth Bell's Digi Image "A Tasty Read"


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card.
2. First 2 layers are script papers from my stash which I have threaded 2 apple buttons with Bakers twine and wrapped around base of card before matting and layering to base card.
3 I printed the image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copic pens, cut out with SB Rectangle die and distressed around image with PanPastels then matted and layered onto red card, adhered to base card with foam pads for dimension.
4. I made 4 small roses and adhered to the corners.
5. To finish off I added the words using Tattered Laced Alphabet die.


Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

25 comments:

  1. What a great card, love those cute little apple embellishments too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful card Linda, and always Elizabeth's images are fantastic.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like this lovely card

    d xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Love the image and the way you have colored her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful,lovely image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Linda, love the little apple buttons. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Crafting Musketeers challenge 17, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely image. love those 2 little apple buttons xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, love the image and the button embellishments.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards today Linda, love both images..papers and designs.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely work Linda! This image is great and I love your bright and bold coloring

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous love the image and the way you have coloured it. Great embelishments xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully coloured, very pretty card
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I do love the papers you chose for your background and those darling little apple embellies are perfect! Lovely card, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally gorgeous Linda, I adore these images, and I love the little Apple buttons, this would have been me, as a young girl, and to this day, I don't go anywhere without a book (well my kindle now, much lighter, thankfully), hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful creation!!! so cute! thanks for playing with "Inky Impressions Challenges". Good luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. fab, love it , thank you for joining us this month over at the Crafting Musketeers , Fran (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful colouring and lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Impressions this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such beautiful colouring, I love this image, I've used it before, it's just such a classic image. Love your card too. Thanks for joining in the challenge of Buttons over at Digi Choosday Challenge! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another lovely card. Thanks again for joining us in our Buttons challenge at Digi Choosday
    Anjie (DT Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx