Followers

Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Deck the Halls

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

As you are reading my blog post which is scheduled I should be on the beach enjoying the first day of my holiday.

I hope you have a wonderful day!


Step by Step

1. A5 white card.
2. Matted and layered red mirri card with patterned card from Art Deco Christmas Kit. I wrapped red satin ribbon around the bottom and adhered to base of card.
3. The topper I adhered to base card with foam pads for dimension.
4. Cut out Merry Christmas with Tattered Lace Christmas Sentiment Dies using gold mirri card.
5. To finish off I made a double bow and added red dazzler to the centre.

Thank you for stopping by Today
I hope to see you again tomorrow
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


15 comments:

  1. oh hun this is gorgeous love the image hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Linda. So classy and elegant too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very Elegant card Linda!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very Elegant card Linda!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Art Deco Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beauty!!!! WOW!
    Hope you're enjoying yourself on that beach. Wish I was with you.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card Linda - hope the holiday is going well! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Linda, I love the Art Deco image.
    I hope you had a good journey and have enjoyed your first day on holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. With boughs of holly, tra la la la...LOL..Stunning Linda, just utterly stunning, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Linda. Love the topper and design.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Christmas card love the bow, enjoy your hols xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you are having a super holiday. That is a really stunning card.
    Crafty Blessings.
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, so perfectly elegant, Linda! Love the shine and that bow is incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx