Followers

Monday, 22 September 2014

Creative Blog Hop

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have been asked to take part in the Creative Bloggers Hop by two very talented


This is a continuous hop that will be every Monday with lots of amazing and very talented crafter's.

Here are the questions:

1. What am I working on?

At the moment I am working on my GDT pieces for Gone Artsy for next month.
In the evenings whilst watching television I like to crochet and am making some flowers and leaves for future projects.
I have also made a start on making Christmas cards to send to family and friends.

2. How does my work differ from others in my genre?

This is a difficult question to answer, I personally don't think that it does.
I just create what is pleasing to me and what I enjoy creating.

3. Why do I create what I do?

Crafting has been such an important part of my life from being a young child.
My dad taught me how to knit and my nan taught me how to knit my dolls clothes, I then moved on to knitting my own jumpers and cardigans, then when I had my boys I knitted for them.
I was taught to crochet when I lived in Turkey for a year and still love making things today.
I started paper crafting about 16 years ago when I visited a craft shop looking for cards to put my cross stitch pieces in for Christmas, since then I just love all the different techniques you can use to create a card, alter items and canvas's.

4. How does your creative process work?

Oh my it can start from seeing a picture, or an idea pops into my head and I just go with the flow.
Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
If I am making my DT projects then I do have an idea or theme I need to follow and gather items together and take it from there.

I now need to pick 3 wonderful crafter's for next week.
This is going to be hard as I am inspired by so many talented ladies and gents.


I first met Kevin whilst we were on a DT together quite a few years ago.
He is amazingly talented and I just love visiting his blog to see what he creates. If you haven't visited his blog before I urge you to visit his creations are fabulous!


I met Doreen when she was one of my DT at Kraftyhands. 
Her creativity has evolved since then and she just WOW's me with her style and technique.
She creates the most wonderful scenes with PanPastels.


I met Connie when we were on the DT for Dude Time Doodles, we became very good friends, even though she lives across the pond.  What would we do without the internet?
I have loved Connie's work and she has sure been an inspiration since I first started blogging.

Well that is it for me, I hope you have enjoyed this post and looking forward to seeing their posts next Monday.

Crafty Hugs xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. I want your life.............. sounds so creative, hate having to do my day job just gets in the way lol
    Have a great day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the other blogs have joined them lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun reading all about you and getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Linda, how sweet of you. I do hope I can find some time to do a post in return for next week. Thank you for the sweet words. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome background. I love that your dad taught you to knit! Also that yOu lived in Turkey I visited the re several years back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was an interesting read. I was asked to do this but I declined. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx