Followers

Friday, 26 September 2014

Christmas Cheer

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Friday again, where has this week gone?

Just to let you know I am holding a Design Team Call over on Imagination Crafts
I am looking for 9 new crafters to join the team starting in December for 10 months.
If you are interested please hop on over and read the blog post.

Today's card is a Christmas Card to share.


Step by Step

1. 5 x 5 square cream card.
2. First layer pink pearlescent snowflake paper.
3. Red embossed card using Winter Wishes embossing folder by Tattered Lace.
4. I attached white lace down the edge of the red card.
5. I attached the Art Deco topper from my stash, punched out white snowflakes and added pink pearls to their centres.

Many thanks for visiting Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Linda,love the image and fab colurs.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image and design detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the image the colours and the embossing
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very elegant card Linda. Just lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome x The colour tones are fab hun x
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the Art Deco image, my friend! Lovely embossing and snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card Linda, I do adore Art Deco, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for September and my Patterned Paper September challenge - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and very unique! Thank you for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wat een leuke kerstkaart. Ik vind de chinese dames erg leuk op je kaart. Bedankt voor je deelname bij CHCC Extra.

    Groetjes, Renate

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh that's lovely Linda! Thanks for joining our September Get Ready For Christmas challenge at Crafting by Designs - watch out for something similar each month on the run up to Dec 25th! Mo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx