Followers

Friday, 5 September 2014

Christmas Angel

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well I hope the weather is being kind to you all while I am sunning myself on holiday.

Thank you for your visits and comments yesterday.

Today's card is a Christmas card.


Step by Step

1. Stepper card from my stash
2. I have embossed the Holly Leaf embossing folder from Tattered Lace then matted and layered onto the base of the stepper card.
3. I cut out a square and cut in half diagonally and attached to centre of the stepper card.
4. The topper is a pre-coloured Elisabeth Bell image from Hobby Crafts, I have uses Spica pens to glitter her halo, ribbon and stocking and inked the edges with Dew Drops Brilliance gold ink before adhering to the card with foam pad.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment, small blossom flowers from Sweet Lilac and deep red pearl gems.

Thank you for visiting today and look forward to seeing you again tomorrow.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


17 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda. So classy too. Congratulations on getting to the semi finals on Heartfelt Creations. I have not voted. Good Luck for the final. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Linda. You have been busy.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fab image and details,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so pretty and it's a gorgeous card. Hope you are enjoying your hols. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card. Love your color combo with this sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the adorable image the embossing and the card design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this Linda, fab colours and I love the image too, so cute.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic design on this one Linda! So beautiful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Linda, beautiful Christmas card, love this image, lovely colour combo and card shape.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful card Linda. The image and shape are fabulous. I hope you're having a brilliant time on holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful card Linda, I love stepper cards. Thank you for keep rubbing it in that you are on holiday we have brilliant sunshine in Kendal this afternoon but probable not the temperatures you have lol.
    Hope you are both enjoying yourselves
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful card Linda, I love stepper cards. Thank you for keep rubbing it in that you are on holiday we have brilliant sunshine in Kendal this afternoon but probable not the temperatures you have lol.
    Hope you are both enjoying yourselves
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Magnificent embossing, Linda! Love the red and gold combo and that angel is just so precious. Fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx