Followers

Saturday, 27 September 2014

Bits and Bobs

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have had a fabulous day getting rather inky in my craft room today.

Just playing with crafty stash.

The first photograph is my birthday present from Jennifer, aren't they just fabulous?


Filled the largest one with assortment of my gems, beads, etc, the middle one has all my crocheted doilies and the smallest has all my bead trims.


I had a productive night last night whilst watching Strictly Come Dancing with my crochet hook.
I made another doily, some more of my flowers and tried my hand at some leaves.


Thanks for stopping by Today
Enjoy the rest of your day
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


12 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous present Linda. I have similar boxes and they are invaluable.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks Linda I am sooooooo pleased you liked then and have found a good use for them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A special present, gorgous and very useful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your crochet work Linda and what a fab present.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabulous present Linda and what short work you've made of filling them - this is brilliant! So glad you had a good birthday! Big hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful present Linda, perfect for storing your gorgeous stash. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cases look fabulous Linda and the contents you've filled them with are wonderful. I love the soft colours of your flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous and very useful present Linda, and these boxes are gorgeous!!!Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful gift Linda, I have always had a hankering for boxes and things, fabulous for your embellishments, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh if you don't have enough room for them hun I'll take them off your hands!!! full of course lol
    sandie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx