Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Thank you for all your birthday wishes on Facebook, I am deeply touched by them all.
Hubby has taken today off so we are off out for the day, not sure what we will be doing but I know lunch will be on the agenda!
Today's card is made using one of Nikky Hall's Digi Images called Amelia Contemplating...
Step by Step
1. DL white scalloped card used landscape.
2. First layer is butterfly card from my stash which I distressed the edges with Burnt Sienna PanPastel and cut corners with Xcut corner punch. Before adhering card to base card I wrapped cream lace and blue ribbon around the bottom half.
3. I printed Amelia onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copics, cut out with SB scalloped rectangle die matted and layered onto card with foam pads for dimension.
4. I then added a gold leaf, made some twirls and added roses.
5. To finish off I added the birthday sentiment.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx