Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
I am well but rather busy making DT projects.
Today's card is made using my favourite colour and a LOTV topper.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card with punched corners using X-cut corner punch.
2. First layer is lilac pearlescent card.
3. Second layer is butterfly embossed card which I have distressed with Dusty Concord. I wrapped lace ribbon around both layers before matting and layering onto base card.
4. I matted and layered the topper onto purple mirri card.
5. To finish off I added the metal charm butterfly and flowers from Sweet Lilac.
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx